This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

October 20, 2011

 
Friday Oct 20, 1989 Love, Like and a Jug o’ Wine

Did not call my sister on her birthday. In my defense, I don’t know her phone number. The perfect crime.

Kicked ass on my numbers test this morning. Jen McF and I are doing so well in the class we are thinking of becoming empirical social scientists just to spite our TA from last semester when we fucked everything up.

We’re probably not going to do that.

Kavi, Jennifer M & I took on Chris, Jim and Danette in 3-on-three. I love co-ed hoops. We known some girls who are pretty great at basketball and it gives one a different perspective on the game. I never played basketball with women until I came to this town and I am glad for the change. Fun time, lots of laughing and the basketball included just the right level of competition.

Went to English just to turn in my paper and slunk the hell out of there. Classy.

Chris and I went to Rick’s. Burgers, his treat. That was really nice of him.

We went to the Rec again. I had time to kill before picking up E`{` and burgers to work off my booty. Ultimately I don’t think I accomplished anything because I drank several coat beers on my way out to College to get my little red-haired girl.

We walked back to the dorms together and talked the whole time. No awkward silence and no unnecessary babbling either. Perfect conversation really. She was interested in my Henry James piece and she talked about her silver work. I know nothing of vis-com, but everything she says about it is interesting to me. Not because I want to look up her dress either, she has a controlled passion for her art. I envy her.

Stopped at the liquor store next to Sgt. Peppers and picked up an unnecessarily large bottle of Ernie and Bertio.

Drank, had more perfect conversation and smooched while listening to Electric Ladyland.

We both agreed that we wanted something casual.

I think I’m falling in love with this girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]