This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

November 25, 2011

 
Mon Nov 20 – Sat Nov 25, 1989 Me and My…

…medicine. This is not the way this was supposed to go. Reconnected with some of the people and things I came up here to escape. What a boring and predictable result. I’m not blaming Megs though. Also, I think history is beginning to happen in the world and I am setting myself up to miss it all. I am going to keep going this way until Christmas and then get straight. Get back on the books and maybe a little booze.

Back to Megs. She called this afternoon and wants to come up Sunday. I said, “No fucking slivovitz baby!” She informed me that she drinks what she wants and suggested she might not be coming back here just to see me. We had breakfast at the Red Apple. I ran into my friend Note from the Fish House. He’s a guitar player and, like Megs, a total Prince freak.

Well they talked and talked their purple shit and I might as well have been bacon grease. If I could come back as bacon grease I’d eat myself. Regardless of reincarnation, given the opportunity I think most folks would eat themselves.

Back to the medicine. On the plus side, I think I’m smoking less. I’m just not sure.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]