This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

November 19, 2011

 
Sun Nov 12 – Sat Nov 19, 1989 Just Falling

So I’m not not drinking anymore and actually I am worse off than before.

One of the symptoms of my new affliction is unintentionally rhyming sentences.

E`{` and I are finished and that is a very good thing…

…for her. I think I broke it off and I also think that is the first time in my life I have ever been the one to say ‘we should call it quits baby.’ I didn’t call her baby. We didn’t stay together long enough for me to get the chance to call her baby!!! She seemed to be happy enough and willing to stick around for a little more but I was falling in love or something or just falling so it was time to get out and do what I shouldn’t be doing now.

On a happy front, some weird, weird shit is happening in Czechoslovakia.

Ok, weirder than usual.

No reading and nothing interesting to report this week. Czech back next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]