This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

January 15, 2012

 
Monday January 15, 1990 The Smelly Evidence

It took a lot to get Megs out of my bed. We didn't leave the room at all yesterday. It was miserable outside and we were both sick. We shared half of a cold foot long in my fridge.

I was nervous. I forgot if Buttweasle planned on coming back today or tomorrow. Figured if I got Megs out before noon I'd have time to clean up the place a little. I know that doesn't sound like me. I'm not big on cleaning things up, I'm more in charge of making the messes.

Messes are my real talent.

Megs and I were sick for a good part of Sunday. I managed to make it to the bathroom each time, no matter how tired I was, and launch successfully. Megs ended up losing some in our garbage can. It was only once, her mouth was full of puke.

She looked like a sorry chipmunk.

Went down to Shawn's room and got some chemicals to spray in the room and hide the smelly evidence of a weekend not well-spent.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]