Monday January 29, 1990 Slick
One last thought on yesterday's SuperBowl. They ought to fold up the AFC if they can't produce a winner in the next 7 to 10 years. The AFC's last winner was the Raiders and it is never certain that they belong to any conference. Al Davis could move them at any time.
In spite of all the danger...er, how messed up I was (still felt drunk most of today) I met with Jen-O and her amazing friends. They sound like a superhero club. They sort of are. They fight the crime of boring, homogenized and monolithic education at places like this, so typical of modern university.
Today begins the trial of the Exxon Valdez captain.
Slick.
Khyle, his friend Chris, Tom and me played pool at the Crusty Den and Tom was my partner. Normally I cannot complain over any pool partner I get because I am the suckiest piece of shit that ever lived. Not only did Tom shoot better than me, he complained about himself for me. He made some incredible shots but then kept scratching on the 8-ball. He "Tommed" it.
Stopped at Rick's THE REAL RED APPLE and saw Chris there. We played some WWF video wrestling.
Bill and I stopped at Tom and Jerry's at 11pm on the way to the radio station. I am going to be a cow!
Decent show at KDI. Dave, my roomie freshman year who worshiped the Fridge (called him the patron saint of the fat) does a show after ours. We tricked him into coming in at 2am so we could leave. He is a gentle fool which makes him sort of better than me.
I'm a mean fool.