This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

January 13, 2012

 
Saturday January 13, 1990 Party Favors and What They Mean

Megs came up early, like 10:30am early. I asked her, “What time did you leave Joliet?” She responded by producing a balloon from her bag. And that’s when I knew why Megs was so hot to come up here for my birthday even though Note is out of town.

She knows her brothers would kick her ass if they found out she was doing something like this again, and everyone finds out everything where we are from. Shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ronnie found out about Megs’ trip to see me. I will worry about that later.

I looked at the balloon and asked her if she was planning on making it into a giraffe for me. Not good at reading these things, but I think Megs gave me a ‘shut the fuck up, and you are doing this with me’ look.

Needless to say, when Susan called that night and said to meet her in the lobby, I left Megs asleep in my room and the ground wasn’t too certain under me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]