This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

January 20, 2012

 
Saturday January 20, 1990 Someone Should be Inaugurated Somewhere

When I was in 5th grade I remember Ronald Reagan taking the oath of office on January 20th. We watched it in the library during Library Science. I thought, 'tv in school, IN THE LIBRARY??? it doesn't get any better than this'

I believe that date was January 20th. Every January 20th I remember that cold day sitting in front of that big, ugly tv and I just feel like someone should be inaugurated now. Maybe not a president, but someone should be swearing to something somewhere. That's just how I feel.

Perhaps our former president will take another oath and testify more to what he doesn't remember. I just need to let that go, don't I…

Megs called and she seemed better. She's going to spend the weekend with Note in Evanston and I guess that's ok. It better be better than the weekend she just spent with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]