Tues January 9, 1990 A Fella Doesn't Forget
Read, drank while reading and then wasted time. Watched some tv with Shawn and did some more productive drinking during that time. Megs called. She's coming up on Saturday. I thought Note was staying in Evanston until maybe the second week of classes. I thought he had some family stuff out there. I told her what I thought. She said I was right and he would be out of town. She said she was coming to see me. Megs has come out here to see me a few times since I left for school. I thought that wouldn't be happening now that she and my friend were together. I don't know why I thought that. I just did.
Normally one might say 'It'll be good to see someone from home' but not me. I was just there. I just left there to come back here.
Megs isn't the normal person from home. We can go for months at a time without talking and pick things back together instantly. There is always a connection between us.
I know there is on my end.
That girl gave me my first handjob.
A fella doesn't forget a thing like that.