This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

February 09, 2012

 
Friday Feb 9, 1990 Union Job

Sometime before noon I drunk-watched a very cool episode of the Prisoner Chris videotaped for me. I think he knew I wasn’t going to make it back by the 2am broadcast on CBS. That was sweet.

Worked at the front desk for a few hours this evening, and it was surprisingly dead for that time on a Friday. Read something about the Leaning Tower of Pisa being shut down last month due to safety concerns. Now that’s a union job for ya. First it takes 177 years to build the damned thing, then the folks in charge finally admit, after 600 some years of leaning that, “yeah maybe there’s a problem and we’re gonna have to do something about it”.

Stayed in tonight and watched “How I Got Ahead in Advertising” with Chris.

Interesting.

I know “interesting” is something I say when I don’t have anything else to say so let’s just say I found it interesting, ok…?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]