This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

February 03, 2012

 
Saturday Feb 3, 1990 Kicked Out of Paradise

Woke up this morning and my stomach was pretty fucking sore. It was weird, it wasn't upset from drinking, it was sore and felt sort of scratchy. I had all my clothes on. I lifted up my sweatshirt and saw red marks on my stomach and then I remembered how Bill and I got home after I was kicked out of the Paradise Club. We played dogsled. I would grab him by the arms and pull him on his stomach.

He returned the favor.

So that solves the mystery of the messed up stomach. I consented to allow my friend to drag me, stomach down, across the frozen fields between Paradise Club and the dorms. Why there is that much ice just outside of Paradise is anther question entirely.

Stuffed my face with the breakfast stuffs of Douglas Hall. Smoked cigarettes in the lobby until others from last night's sorry set began to appear looking even worse for wear than me. That's saying something. Ann Marie was hilarious. Apparently Devin and Jake walked into her room and said, "Honey, we're home"....then proceeded to make her listen to Oingo Boingo and Pat Metheny records. She's gotta get out of that marriage.

As I was making fun of Devin and Jake, Bill asked me if I remembered calling Door Guard Kathy last night...I said, "Well, she should stick to guarding the door after hours rather than talking on the phone to drunk jerks. She's got to learn sometime."

Then we watched Devin try to flip a pen cap into a trashcan...

...possibly for several hours although in our collective hungover state, linear time was rendered meaningless.

Exhausted from the thrills of all that went along with observing Devin’s pen cap-flipping prowess, a bunch of us made our way to Susan's Place for I Madman, Love and Death and Goin' South. That's a lot of film for someone like me to watch in one sitting. I feel like Rex Reed (without the fireplace poker up my ass)

oh so cute

Bill and I invited Ruth and her friend Kris over to my place. We were up until 5am...doing what? I have no idea.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]