This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

April 23, 2012

 

Monday April 23, 1990 Simple and Painful

Megs called several times today.  She called as early as 8:30am.  I hate when people do that shit to me.  I told her I hadn’t seen Note socially in weeks, and that is true.  We go through periods when we don’t hang out much.  He’s in the Xenophon class but I try my best not to make eye contact in there, let alone talk to any of the other students.  It’s not the same without Jen-O, but because of her I can’t quit the class either.

I’m a fool but that’s not the point here.

I tried to tell Megs if she has a problem with Note she should call him, talk to him or come up here and do something.  Calling me isn’t going to help anything.  If she wants me to be sympathetic I can’t do that either.  I have learned that if someone wants to blow you off, they are going to and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.  Anybody can say “no” to anyone or anything at anytime.

I think life can be that simple and painful sometimes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]