This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

April 01, 2012

 
Sunday April 1, 1990 War Weary

Thank God for spring ahead day. We did not need one more hour of booze last night. Went to Rick's with Bill and ran into Pretentious Matt. He went on about war and death. Bill and I provided him with intermittent uh huhs. I think that's all he wanted and we were too weary to not oblige him.

Returned to the room and Chris was there. He had fun at home. I'm glad someone can have fun on the south side these days. We drank beer and watched the Lakers. Stupid, fat Magic.

Worked off the beer by playing hoops at the Rec. Chris and I shot it pretty well. Everything was going in, wish I could've said the same for bowling that night. I sucked. I was the weak link and even my rotten handicap didn't help.

I blame the spring ahead day. If I had one more hour of sleep I would've bowled better. Yeah.

Ate late night pizza with my neighbor Holly L. She looked sad. She wasn't wearing make up and looked like she had been crying. I think her boy dumped her. I wanted to say, "At least your ovaries are ok" but what good would that have done for anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]