This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

April 19, 2012

 
Thursday April 19, 1990 High and Crying and Not as Cool

Didn’t get to drink enough of my regular too much at Tradition. Susan and I got in a stupid argument. Aren’t they all? She questioned my judgment on and involvement with PSBFH.

She said, “It’s not like I care a whole bunch at this point, just please don’t expect any sympathy when it falls apart again.”

The primary objective is to let it fall apart, and have sex while it does. Boy is Susan messed up. At least she said please.

Decided that Tradition was destined to be no fun tonight so I went home. Megs called. That was no fun either. She was high and crying. None of this is like her, or how she used to be. She used to be the coolest kid around. I think Note is fucking her over. But maybe that’s what happens when cool meets cool, and according to Megs he is way cooler than we could ever hope to be.

She may be right, but by her own fucked up logic, she shouldn’t have gotten involved with him in the first place. What do I know? I like them both and I am just writing this thing.

Now back to the regularly scheduled fucking up of my own life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]