Wed April 4, 1990 Fuck Healthy
Healthy relationships are overrated. PSBFH and I know in our hearts and everywhere else that we are almost through with each other, and each time we get together it is a liberating experience. Sadly, this is the happiest I've been in a long time.
We had dinner and dessert in her room. Then crept out of Douglass (like the creeps we are) and walked all over this stupid campus and town. It would've been really nice if it wasn't still...here.
That's not true, and it wasn't all that nice. We argued about things and laughed after arguing. But I could tell, deep down we wanted to argue more than anything else.
On tv that's a fiery romance, but in real life it is just a pain in my ass.
The point is that for the first time ever, this girl and I were completely on the same page. We understand the rhythm of our intercourse, conversational and otherwise and realize how weary we used to make each other.
Now it's almost sweet because we are saying good bye.