This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

April 25, 2012

 

Wednesday April 25, 1990 It’s Weird and I Like It

Sleeping at a bus stop sucks and I am never going to do that again.  It was still the smart thing to do given yesterday’s choices.  I found a pack of Tareytons in my pocket.  Probably ran out of cigarettes last night and Pete took pity on me.  I couldn’t have gotten drunk enough to buy these old man cigarettes myself.

Too hungover to make any sense out of the box scores in the paper.  The way the SOX have been playing, that’s probably for the best.  At some point today I swore to give up baseball and that pledge lasted several hours.

A new record!

Whiled away hangover time by playing much TECMO Bowl with Buttweasel.  His DICKER ran rough-shot all over my BO.  Not even the intangibility maneuver could help me today.  At least the video game took my mind off the only cigarettes I had to my name.  Smoked one of the Tareytons earlier in the day and gave serious consideration to quitting smoking altogether.

Recovered in time to attend Tom Near’s Elvis program.  Shawn actually got there before me.  Haven’t seen much of him lately.  He remembered to bring One Night With You.  He also brought Sonia.  She’s probably the reason I haven’t seen much of him lately.  I guess she’s a good enough reason and I am happy for them.  She goes against type for Shawn.  I usually see him with what most would consider “obvious beauties” all pouty-faced and big-titted…women that are part of what makes the modern world so damned ugly.

Not like I’m making the modern world all that nice looking…

This girl is not ugly.  She is short.  She has bug-eyes and smells like a hippie but is funny as hell.  I’m glad to see my friend date someone he likes, not someone who seems like one of the beautiful people.  I don’t really have anything against the beautiful people.  I’d certainly fuck one if given the chance.

Yeah, I’m a total jag.

After Tom’s program I went over to Lincoln and drank beer with Judith.  We only had a few and went to bed.  Not sex, we just slept together.  It’s something we enjoy doing together.  It’s weird and I like it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]