This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

May 20, 2012

 

Sunday May 20, 1990 Risky Behavior

Slept until 10pm with Megs and then found an Elvis movie marathon on tv.  We watched that all night because whether he’s a cowboy, a racecar drive, a photographer, a waiter or a naval frogman, Elvis can sing the hell out of any bullshit song and kick Bill Bixby’s ass while doing it.

Megs and I went down to the Keg for beer and food around 11am Sunday.  This was a risky thing to do as the Keg’s parking lot is near St. Joe’s.  I worried that my mom might see me while she was going to or coming from mass.  But that’s a chance I was willing to take as Megs and I needed beer and food.

Gina was staying with her boyfriend and that led to more risky behavior all Sunday night with Megs.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]