This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

May 23, 2012

 

Wed May 23, 1990 West Park Bums

Megs had the day off.  We went to West Park and bummed around then did a very late lunch at Salerno’s, then stopped at Lee’s and bought cake.  Megs is bankrolling this whole…whatever it is we are doing.  And four or five days into this thing, whatever it is, whenever it started, I love it.

SOX return to their winning ways in Baltimore.  Megs and I drank coffee and ate cake on the porch while we listened to the game.  “Your WhiteSOX aren’t that bad this year.”

I knew I loved this girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]