Monday June 18, 1990 The
Perfect Booze to Grease Ratio
Bumpy ride from Joliet to
DeKalb…the road was no better or worse than it was at the beginning of the
weekend. My stomach was the
problem. Too much greasy meat and not
enough of the right kinds of beverages to counteract the greasy meat.
Someday science will perfect
the booze to grease ratio and I will never have such problems again.
Called Frisch and he sounded
peeved. The next class I miss will cost
me points. Normally that kind of thing
does not bug me, but I really am getting a lot out of the Intro to Political
Philosophy course.
The losing continues for the
SOX. This time they fall to the
Angels. Stupid California teams. First the A’s take three out of four and now
the Angels are knocking them around.
What sucks is after they’re done losing to the A’s and Angles at home,
they are going right out west to face them on a six game road trip.