This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

June 10, 2012

 

Sunday June 10, 1990 The Lord’s Day

He can have it cuz it sure ain’t mine.  Marnie and I stayed in and horizontal all day.  I think it was rainy.  That will be my excuse for not even bothering to look outside until after dark.

Sometime after sunset we ate cans of chicken noodle soup, then made our way downstairs.  The house was fairly empty this weekend and we had the back porch to ourselves.  We smoked cigarettes under the ugly yellow porch light and read while insects flew into the bug zapper and zzzzted their way into the great beyond.

We spent a few hours down there and didn’t say a single fucking word.  There wasn’t anything to say and there is nothing wrong with that.  I was never more comfortable with her.  I am moving the rest of my shit out of here tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]