This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

June 24, 2012

 

Sunday June 24, 1990 Thiggy and Pasqua

Megs split early today.  Danny wrote, I read.  I want to keep the momentum going from my successful week in the History of Political Philosophy.  I’ll never make history in political philosophy but perhaps I may one day be able to report on it.

?

WhiteSOX win a thriller in Oakland.  Thiggy (no one calls him that) gave up a homer to Dave Henderson in the ninth and Danny Pasqua (not Pasquarelli) wins it with a homer in extras.  Pete let us watch the game in the bar as long as we bought our own drinks.

He hates baseball, or he’s a Cub fan or I don’t know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]