This is NOT Over

Here is a life in desperate need of a rimshot

June 28, 2012

 

Thursday June 28, 1990 Jimmy is Home

Read more of the Lusty 1st Ward history.  I really should give the whole book to Megs.  Megs called and asked if I wanted to go to the park with her, her brothers and sister.  When she said brothers I asked, “Is Jimmy home?”  And she said, “Jimmy is home.”  Jimmy is both the scariest and sweetest motherfucker I ever met.  I said, “Ok, I’ll go as long as we go Saturday night.  All the people who’ll be judging us are going to be there Sunday.

She answered, “It’s 50 cent smokies and 75 cent beers.  We’ll be there both days.”

We probably will.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

January 2011   September 2011   October 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   February 2012   March 2012   April 2012   May 2012   June 2012   July 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]