Thursday July 12, 1990 What
Makes Nonsense People Noisy
Patched things up with Danny
just in time to find out his Grandma died.
We went to the Candelight to have a quick drink before he had to go
home. We drank Jim Beam Rye on the rocks. His favorite, not mine. I felt I owed it to him since his Grandma
just died and less than a week ago I told him he could shove Ryne Sandberg up
his fucking ass.
Called my mom and she agreed
to pick me up after work on Friday. I
thought I should be there for Megs. She
hated big family things where the Zupecs and Kasers were together. All the women on both sides, with the
exception of Danny’s mom and Megs’ mom did nothing but make trouble. Their moms were best friends but everyone
else was on bad behavior. Whispering
loudly about everyone they had problems with or everyone who wasn’t living the
right way….the normal nonsense that makes nonsense people so noisy.